BreastCancer.tv videos supported by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis.
Practice changing presentations
- Drs Nienke de Glas: The value of Adjuvant Online in older patients (Today’s practice changing presentation)
- Dr. Hatem Azim: Genomic profiling of breast cancer patients during pregnancy (Tomorrow’s practice changing presentation) and a summary of the multidisciplinary session on young breast cancer patients.
EBCC & Genomic segmentation
- Prof. Nadia Harbeck gives a summary and her conclusions of the Keynote Symposium on ‘How does genomic segmentation address medical needs?’. She continues to explains the ADAPT trial and discusses the first results of the run-in phase.
EBCC & Radiotherapy
- Dr. Philip Poortmans: Background and results of the EORTC 22922 10925 trial on regional irradiation in stage I-III breast cancer.
- Professor John Yarnold: Highlights from the symposium ‘Radiotherapy – No Longer the Same for All.
EBCC & Screening
- Drs Nienke de Glas: New data on screening in older women.
- Professor Gareth Evans: First results from the Predicting Risk Of breast Cancer At Screening (PROCAS) study